GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
OUR BUSINESS POLICY
1. BONPOINT offers products for sale on BONPOINT.COM and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, hereinafter referred to as the "Consumers".
2. "Consumer" shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a "Consumer", please do not buy any products on BONPOINT.COM
3. BONPOINT.COM reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with BONPOINT.COM's business policy.
4. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on BONPOINT.COM between the users of BONPOINT.COM and BONPOINT.COM
MAKING A PURCHASE ON THE BONPOINT E-BOUTIQUE
1. The order form contains a summary of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale , information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price (including all applicable fees or taxes), the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs, the terms and conditions for the return of purchased products and, finally, the methods and time periods for returning the products purchased.
2. An order shall be deemed to have been submitted upon the electronic receipt of your order form by BONPOINT.COM and once the accuracy of the details relating to the order has been verified.
3. Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to read carefully these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
4. The order form will be filed on our database for the period of time required in order to process your order, and as provided by law. You may access your order form by checking the section "Your account / Your latest orders"
5. Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct any possible input errors.
6. The languages that may be used to submit orders to BONPOINT.COM are English and French.
7. After your order form has been submitted, BONPOINT will process your order.
8. If the products displayed on BONPOINT.COM are no longer available at the time of your last login to the website or once BONPOINT has received your order form, BONPOINT shall inform you within thirty (30) working days after the day following the receipt of your order of the unavailability of the ordered products. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, BONPOINT will refund you the sum paid.
9. By submitting an order form and contracting with BONPOINT.COM, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on BONPOINT.COM. Instead please contact our Customer Service department by telephone at + 33 (0)1 47 48 79 69 (Europe and Switzerland), service open Monday to Friday 9 am to 8 pm and Saturday 10 am to 6 pm or at 1-888-520 2108 (United States of America), service open Monday to Friday 9 am to 11 pm and Saturday 10 am to 5 pm or on 4006710508 (China), service open Monday to Friday 9 am to 11 pm and Saturday 10 am to 5 pm or on +81 03-4578-0827 (Japan), service open Monday to Friday 9 am to 11 pm and Saturday 10 am to 5 pm.
GUARANTEE AND INDICATION OF PRODUCT PRICES
1. BONPOINT.COM sells exclusively luxury and top-quality products. These products are purchased by BONPOINT directly from fashion houses, manufacturers and dealers, carefully selected by stringent quality controls.
2. BONPOINT.COM does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality as compared to the corresponding standards offered on the market.
3. The main characteristics of the products are shown on BONPOINT.COM inside each product description. The products offered for sale on BONPOINT.COM may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colours because of the Internet browser or the monitor used.
4. Prices of products are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
5. All products come with an identification label attached. Please do not remove the label or relevant seal from the purchased product if you think you may wish to return it.
6. Should you decide to exercise your right to return a purchased product, BONPOINT will not accept returned products that are returned without the relevant label or seal or that have been altered from their original status or damaged.
1. Payment of products and relevant shipping costs must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
2. In the event of payment by Credit / Debit Card, all payment details (for example, the card number or expiry date) will be sent using an encrypted protocol to PAYBOX or other banks which provide remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will not be used by BONPOINT except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or for issuing relevant refunds in the event of returns, in compliance with the exercise of your right of return, or for reporting cases of fraud to the police.
3. The price for the purchase of products and the relevant shipping costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account at the moment the products are ordered.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
For specific product shipping and return procedures, please see the FAQs - Shipping and Returns section. Please read these sections carefully. The information provided in these sections form an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, and consequently shall be deemed to be fully acknowledged and accepted by you at the time your order form is sent.
For any information or claims, BONPOINT may be contacted in France by telephone at + 33 (0)1 47 48 79 69 (Europe and Switzerland), service open Monday to Friday 9 am to 7 pm and Saturday 10 am to 5 pm or at 1-888-520 2108 (United States of America), service open Monday to Friday 9 am to 11 pm and Saturday 10 am to 5 pm or on 4006710508 (China), service open Monday to Friday 9 am to 11 pm and Saturday 10 am to 5 pm or on +81 03-4578-0827 (Japan), service open Monday to Friday 9 am to 11 pm and Saturday 10 am to 5 pm or by email.
RIGHT OF RETURN
1. You have the right to return products purchased from BONPOINT.COM , without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 (fourteen) days after the date of the receipt of the products purchased on BONPOINT.COM
2. To cancel your contract with BONPOINT.COM, we invite you to contact our Customer Service by telephone at + 33 (0)1 47 48 79 69 (Europe and Switzerland), service open Monday to Friday 9 am to 7 pm and Saturday 10 am to 5 pm or at 1-888-520 2108 (United States of America), service open Monday to Friday 9 am to 11 pm and Saturday 10 am to 5 pm or on 4006710508 (China), service open Monday to Friday 9 am to 11 pm and Saturday 10 am to 5 pm or on +81 03-4578-0827 (Japan), service open Monday to Friday 9 am to 11 pm and Saturday 10 am to 5 pm or by email.
In this case, you must return the products to BONPOINT within a period of 14 (fourteen) days following the date of receipt of the products, by consigning them either to UPS in the case of the countries of the European Union (returns are free if you use the return label inserted into your order), or to the messenger service of your choice in the case of all other countries.
3. In the case of the countries of the European Union, the only expenses paid by you will be the cost of returning the products purchased, exclusively if you decide to use a messenger service other than that indicated by BONPOINT, i.e. UPS. On the other hand, if you choose the messenger service indicated by BONPOINT, i.e. UPS, the return of the products will be undertaken FREE OF CHARGE and will therefore be paid by BONPOINT.
For products returned from Switzerland and the United States, the cost of the return is paid by the customer.
4. The right of return – besides compliance with the terms and procedures described above – shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
a. The product(s) must not have been worn, used, altered, washed or damaged
b. The label(s) must still be attached to the product(s)
c. The product(s) must be returned in their original packaging (if you wish to return a kit or set, it must contain all the original components
d. Returned items must be sent back within 14 (fourteen) days after the date of receipt
e. The returned items must be sent to BONPOINT in a single delivery. BONPOINT reserves the right not to accept products belonging to a single order returned and delivered at different times.
5. If the Right of Return is exercised in conformity with the provisions set forth in the paragraph above, BONPOINT shall refund the sums already paid to purchase the returned products.
6. BONPOINT shall refund the sums already paid for the purchase of the products and the shipping costs for the delivery of the purchased products to you only if the products are returned for reasons that may be due to BONPOINT, as in the case where the products do not have the promised essential characteristics, have manufacturing defects, or have been erroneously delivered. In this last case, you may notify us by email or by telephone.
7. The sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible, and in any case within 14 (fourteen) working days following the date on which BONPONT has become aware of your decision to exercise your right of return. We will promptly start the procedure for refunding the sum(s), after having confirmed that the terms and conditions stated above have been duly complied with as indicated above.
8. In the event that your return does not comply with the terms and conditions set out in Paragraph 7, you will not be entitled to any refund of the sums already paid to BONPOINT. Nevertheless you shall be entitled, at your own expense, to receive the products in the condition in which they were sent back to BONPOINT. If you do not wish to receive the products in the condition in which they were sent back to BONPOINT, BONPOINT shall be entitled to withhold the products and to withhold the sums already received.
REFUND TIMES AND PROCEDURES
1. After the products have been returned, BONPOINT shall check the conformity of the products with the terms and conditions indicated in Paragraph 7. When BONPOINT is able to confirm that such conditions have been met, BONPOINT shall send you the relevant confirmation of acceptance of the returned products by email.
2. Whatever the method of payment that you have used, the refund procedure shall be started by BONPOINT within 14 (fourteen) working days after the date at which BONPOINT was informed of your decision to exercise your right of return, after checking that the right of return has been correctly exercised and that the returned products are accepted.
3. If the recipient of the products, as indicated in the order form, is different from the individual who made the payment for such products, the sums shall in all cases be refunded by BONPOINT to the individual who made the payment.
2. You are advised to read, if you have not already done so, our General Terms and Conditions of Use, which also contain important information on how we process the personal data of our users and on the security systems we apply.
BONPOINT RIVE DROITE
26 rue Racine
75006 Paris France
These General Terms and Conditions of Sales are governed by the Laws of France.
Amendments and updates on 17 July 2013
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time, especially to take into account new laws and regulations. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of their publication on BONPOINT.COM